Anti social means not being sociable or wanting the company of others. Where as some people are outgoing, there are some who would rather stay at home, not because they don’t like the company of others but because they just feel lazy to go out and would rather stay at home. Such people are not anti social. If you are like this, you are just a homebody.
5 SIGNS YOU ARE NOT ANTI SOCIAL AND YOU ARE JUST A HOMEBODY
- The TV is your friend. There is no TV programme you don’t know. TV shows are your best friends. A day at home watching movies and TV shows is what you call a really great day. Your friends always come to you when they want the best movies or TV shows.
- You would rather keep up with your friends on social media double tapping the photos of their nights outs, photos of them at parties than actually going out with them. You are content once you have your phone because that is how you would rather spend time with them.
- A great day for you is a day at home in a comfortable outfit just relaxing. Listening to music, playing a video game, watching a movie or reading a book. The list goes on.
- You don’t mind if people don’t invite you to their events because the thought of taking your bath and dressing up for an occasion stresses you out. You are the pyjama all day type of person.
- Once you are out, all you can think of is getting home and relaxing. You just cant wait to get home and change into something more comfortable.
If you are like this. People will call you anti social most of the time but the truth is you are not anti social, you are just a homebody.