Guys can be very fun to hang out with or be around. Whether they are friends, family or lovers. But there are some habits of guys that are just so annoying they put girls off. Below are examples of such habits.
ALSO: HOW GIRLS ANNOY GUYS
THINGS GUYS DO THAT ANNOY GIRLS
- When they act like jerks because they think that will make you like them. No, it won’t make us like you. We like to be treated with respect.
- Switching to sports when we are watching a movie or a tv show. We want to watch modern family and it is just as important as your football.
- Forgetting about important dates.
- Cancelling plans you made together and not giving good reasons for doing that
- Stating what you did instead of giving you a compliment. Example; “you changed your hair” or “is this dress new? haven’t seen you in it before”. When they can just say your hair looks gorgeous or you look so beautiful in this dress.
- They hate taking pictures of you and never seem to be able to take a good photo of you when you finally get them to. And the most annoying part is they are always asking you for your pictures. Like send me a picture of you. How do I get a picture of me when you wont take them when I ask for it?
- Flirting with other girls. Yes, we hate that. We can’t tell if you are just being nice to them or you actually want to date them. You just confuse us when you do that. How would you like it if we flirt with other boys?
- They don’t text back on time even when they are online.
- Not wanting to hear about our periods. It is a part of us. it is natural. We don’t like that it happens to us, with the cramps and mood swings but it does.
- Not responding to your cute emoji texts with equally cute ones. Example you send them the smiley face with hearts 😍 and they reply with this unamused emoji 😒.
- Calling us like they call their friends. Examples; Dude, Bro, Killer, Charley. We are not boys and we don’t like being referred to like one.
Did I miss anything? Feel free to add yours in the comment section.