At the start of the year, most of us set goals and resolutions we want to accomplish by the end of the year. Among these goals for some people, is to save money. So these are certain things you can do instead of spending money.If you find yourself buying all the time, then these tips are for you.
THINGS TO DO INSTEAD OF SPENDING MONEY
- Learn a new skill: Instead of going out to buy things you dont even need, why not stay at home and learn a new skill. Or visit that friend who knows how to do that thing and let him or her teach you that skill.
- Get a hobby: Like watching movies and TV shows or playing a video game. These will help release stress and boredom. Some video games can be so addictive you wouldn’t even want to step out to buy anything. My favourite video game is the sims and currently, I’ve been playing the sims 4. You can also try watching TV shows. I recommend pretty little liars and modern family.
- DIY something: This will save you money too. If there is something you want done, try doing it yourself. Instead of paying someone to do it for you, do it yourself. It’s a great way to learn a new skill and in the future someone might be willing to pay you to do something like that for them. That is if you do a great job. There are lots of tutorials on youtube on almost everything you want to diy..
- Clean your garage: Lots of us use our garage as a store room instead of the garage it is supposed to be. If you dont want to go out and spend money, why dont you do something productive like cleaning your garage to get you occupied?
- Have a garage sale: This will help you to earn some more money. Gather all items that you do not have use for but are still in good conditions and sell them at discounted prices. It’s a great way to earn a little cash.
- Browse the internet: You can visit social websites like facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest and youtube. It can be really fun to do these things.