December is a favorite month for a lot of people not because it’s their birth month but because of the festive season.
During this time, most people change their wardrobe to include some clothes that are perfect for the festive season. And plaid has absolutely got to be in your wardrobe this season.
If you enjoy wearing plaid, you might want to consider wearing plaid nails as well. Plaid nail designs have checkered designs and patterns on the nails.
It may not appear so, but plaid nails are actually rather simple to do. If you don’t want to go through the trouble of doing it yourself, you can just go for some plaid press on nails instead.
Using plaid nail stickers is also another option. If you wish to do it yourself, however, follow the steps below. You’ll need at least three distinct nail polish colors for plaid nails.
What you’ll need
- 3 or 4 different nail polish colors
- 2 nail brushes
- Select which color you want for your base
- Apply two coats of your base coat and allow it to dry
- Once it is dry, use a nail brush to draw on the plaid lines with your second nail polish and let that dry too.
- Now using another nail brush, draw on straight lines with your third nail polish.
Plaid nail designs
See below for some beautiful plaid nail designs that will be perfect for the festive season.